Job title: Weekend Supervisor RN, Charge Nurse/Leader / Wound care Management- Saturday/ Sunday Flexible Hours – NHC HealthCare Bluffton
Company: NHC Care
Job description: Description :
RN, Charge Nurse for NHC HealthCare Bluffton
The RN Charge Nurse supervises CNA and staff nurses on the unit and oversees all patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Current South Carolina Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Compact License
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience with geriatric patients’
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Working with the interdisciplinary care team, to assure accurate patient assessment and development/revision of individualized plans of care.
- Maintains open and ongoing communication with patients and families, providing opportunity and encouragement to participate in decision making.
- Assuring that appropriate nursing care is provided
- Assisting with medications and treatments with flexibility to work med cart and provide patient care
- Supervise and coaching of nurses and other nursing partners
- Participating in various meetings including family care plans daily and monthly
- Completing admission assessments and scheduling followup appointments
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing
NHC HealthCare Bluffton offers a competitive compensation package for full time employment including health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, uniforms, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company match, stock options, and more.
National HealthCare Corporation is recognized nationwide as an innovator in the delivery of quality care. Our goal is to provide a full range of extended care services, designed to maximize the well-being and independence of patients of all ages. We are dedicated to meeting patient needs through an interdisciplinary approach combining compassionate care with cost-effective health care services.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge … innovation and improvement … teamwork and collaboration … and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and find out more about us at
We look forward to talking with you!!
Skills : Training – RN: Expert
Licences & certifications Registered Nurse
Location: Bluffton, SC
Job date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 08:46:35 GMT
Click Here To Apply