WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- Work from the comfort of your home
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your check list have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people’s day. If so, Concentrix is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others’ lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
We are looking for Sales Consultants, who are considered to be experts in Sales.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone considering a career in sales in industries such as automotive, banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, technology, consumer electronics, media and communications, retail and e-commerce, travel and transportation, and the energy and public sector.
WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
Your passion for doing good for other people will help you bond with your customers and your team. You will actively listen provide a great customer sales experience. Your attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, problem solving, critical thinking skills, excellent communication, and passion will help you excel in this role.
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- You must have a quiet, distraction-free location to work from in your residence.
- You must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- You may need to have your own PC (desktop or laptop only) and high-speed internet (satellite and wireless hotspots are not approved), both of which will be tested and retested as needed as part of the application process.
- You will need to have a monitor or possibly dual monitors; The requirements vary by client and will be discussed prior to you start.
- A smartphone is required for security verification. A landline may be required based on the position offered.
- All positions may require the purchase of equipment such as, but not limited to, a headset, flash drive, and dual monitors. (They are not needed as part of the application process, so please do not purchase until we extend an offer to you)
Seeking a qualified inbound and outbound sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our clients and customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, building relationships and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling manner.
The best sales representatives understand the importance of strong customer service, have a knack for closing deals, and are self assured.
- closing skills
- prospecting skills
- negotiation skills
- product knowledge
- presentation skills
- client relationships
- prospecting skills
- customer retention skills
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practice laws. We are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and prohibit the same against employees, applicants, or other covered person by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties based on a person’s race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy or other protected status.
Concentrix on Facebook | Concentrix on Instagram | www.concentrix.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.