POSITION TITLE: WORK CONTROL PLANNER
DUTIES: Provide support in the preparation, review and issuance of large and/or complex equipment and/or system modification, corrective maintenance, and preventive maintenance work packages:
- Provide maintenance work package technical review. 2) Analyze time and material requirements for work activity. Prepare detailed material takeoffs/specifications for Bill of Materials and work activity labor estimates. 3) Prepare, review and issue corrective maintenance work packages. 4) Develop and issue preventive maintenance records and work packages. 5) Prepare and/or review efficient and specific instructions for the isolation, containment de-energization of various mechanical, physical, electrical, chemical energy systems or radiological sources according to established procedures.
Education: Bachelors or 8 years nuclear experience. Practical experience in work control, materials management, E&I/Mechanical maintenance or related areas.
- Experience in work control planning in Nuclear or Waste Solidification •
- Practical knowledge of Waste Solidification facilities and operations
- Experience in the, development, review and issuance of work control packages •
- Interpersonal skills so as to establish and cultivate positive working relationships and interfaces with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated knowledge of DOE, Liquid Waste, and SRS operating policies, rules, and regulations preferred.
- Experience with Asset Suite, EDWS and Microsoft Word is required. Experience with Puridiom is beneficial.
Work Hours: A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules; including but not limited to 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). The 40- hour workweek schedule will be determined by the assigned facility to accommodate the current demand of work evolutions and shift rotations. Candidate may be assigned to various shift schedules. Work week excludes SRS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access: A security clearance is not required.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070
Mon. – Fri. 9am – 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.