Job title: Youth Soccer Instructor $22/hour
Company: Soccer Shots
Job description: Soccer Shots is an engaging children’s soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children’s lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum, and communication. We specialize in programs for children ages 2 through 8 years old. We’re passionate about what we do, and are looking to add people to our team who feel the same!
Our outstanding coaches start at a minimum of $20/hour, with an opportunity to increase up to $24/hour. Sessions last from 35 to 45 minutes in length and coaches may be assigned between 5 and 30 sessions per week based on qualifications and availability.
More About Soccer Shots
Soccer Shots is annually listed among the top franchises in youth fitness and recreation, and our expert-approved curriculum sets us apart from other enrichment programs. Soccer Shots has more than 140 franchises nationwide and in Canada, and we’re the official 2-to-5-year-old program for the US Youth Soccer Association. Click here to watch and
More About the Position
Soccer Shots coaches are:
- Safety-conscious – #1 priority is the safety of children under their care
- Caring – engage with each child through specific and positive affirmation
- Organized – plan ahead and conduct each session according to the provided curriculum
- Responsible – commit to doing what is expected of them as an outstanding coach and “face” of Soccer Shots
- Energetic – bring Soccer Shots to life by creating a fun and positive atmosphere that leaves a lasting impression on each child
More specifically, it is an instructor’s responsibility to manage and direct all duties related to the operation of a Soccer Shots session, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Attends coaches meeting at beginning of season
- Reviews online curriculum (prepared for you ahead of time, and aligned with Pennsylvania early education standards)
- Maintains equipment in proper condition and arrives on time to set-up field for session
- Ensures the safety and well-being of every child
- For childcare sites, gathers children from classroom and returns after the session (note: for public location, no pick-up/drop-off required)
- Follows proper on-site protocol for each location, as prepared and provided by Soccer Shots supervisor
- Conducts fun and positive 35- to 45-minute sessions, following the weekly Soccer Shots curriculum
- Communicates in a timely fashion with the supervisor about any changes, challenges, or important information
- Completes the online attendance sheet for each session
- Submits timesheet per payroll policy
- Returns equipment and leftover supplies to the supervisor upon completion of each season
The job description above is a part-time position requiring fewer than 30 hours of work per week. Soccer Shots programs are offered during select weeks of the year, thus the employment is also seasonal. Employment as a coach for any particular season does not guarantee employment following the end of that season. All employment is at-will.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate must process and submit a Child Abuse History Clearance, PA Criminal Background check, and FBI Fingerprints. For candidates without these on file, Soccer Shots will help facilitate these clearances.
We also love referrals! If you know of someone who might be interested in joining our team, please pass along this position!
Expected salary: $20 – 24 per hour
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 05:30:09 GMT
Click Here To Apply